Now that summer is almost over and there will soon be a chill in the air, thoughts turn to cold weather wear, coats, and blankets and such. It is also a good time to think about a pet bed or pet blanket.
Dogs and cats can benefit greatly from having their own bed or blanket, and so can you:
1. They provide a great place to “send” your dog when you need them out from under foot.
2. Dog hair, cat hair and dander tend to really cling to where your pet routinely lays down. A washable bed makes the task of cleaning up dander and hair much easier, as it is mostly confined to their bed.
3. Dogs and cats need to have their own place/space and giving your pet their own bed or blanket is an easy way to accomplish this.
4. As your dog or cat ages, a bed will provide much comfort and relief to those aching joints and provide needed warmth. As animals age, they tend to lose that protective layer of fat, and as a result they get cold much easier.
5. Pet Beds and/or pet blankets save wear and tear on your rugs and furniture.